Monday 26 April 2010

Ted goes skateboarding.



I fed the mafia their breakfast in the garden, and gave Ted his in the kitchen, then once he'd finished, I opened the door for him to go out and offload. The girls came in to see if he'd left anything, and he did the same with their bowls. I came indoors, and left Ted to do his thing in the garden. I heard this awful clattering, and thought he'd just tripped over a bowl, so I ignored it, but the noise got louder and louder, and wasn't stopping.
Ted, had got a front leg in Madges bowl, and was skateboarding across the concrete, and it was obvious from the expression on his face, and the startled looked that had sent his eyebrows half way down his back, that he didn't know where the brakes were. The harder he tried to get his leg out, the faster he made the bowl go. By now the mafia had come outside to investigate. Pie was in awe of Ted's ability, and was blatently dying to have a go, but Madge had that, I need to lie down in a dark room, and please keep me away from sharp objects look about her.
A very large tree root finally finally brought my skateboarding boy to a halt, and I was almost tempted to pick the traumatised little bloke up and cuddle him, until I remembered he owed me a shoelace, besides which Madge was mid-meltdown, and needed me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment