Tuesday 13 April 2010

The Blonde Mafia.


The Girls.


Madge.


Got up really early, so I could knacker the mafia, as I had to take my hen to see a vet down in Sussex.
I was only gone for a few hours, but they were both so good, and I had nonie noses squashed against the bedroom window when I got back:O) Bless the mafia, they didnt even eat the cat while I was out.

I need to make a puppy gate to stop the girls either encouraging boy to climb the stairs, or chucking him down them, once theyve got bored with dressing him up and plastering his everso ugly face with makeup. Me and saws dont go together too well, but if Douglas Bader could fly a plane without legs, walking three Spins, after a few minor amputations should be a piece of piss. I cant even knit ffs, and I'm sure I should be. What kind of parent am I?

2 comments:

  1. you didn't really expect Madge to be naughty did you ! good luck with the pup Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect anything from Madge, and just thought as long as she got to borrow the brain cell once in a while, we'd get on fine.
    She's an absolute pleasure to have around. Hell, we aren't even hiding from the gamekeeper anymore. I mean what's one pheasant between gundog lovers;O)
    Thank you for wishing us good luck with the pup. If he has half the fun over 14+ years that Dooza crammed into his all too short life, I will be very happy.

    ReplyDelete