Friday 16 April 2010

Aye-aye. (5 more sleeps)







Why does Mr Fairman think he's destined for a career at The Comedy Store, based on his daily, " blimey,you walking those sheep again?" But worse than that, why do I always say YES? Why don't I say, don't be such a knob, and BTW, why does your Papillion look like a microwaved Aye-aye? Never mind, tomorrow's another day ;O)

Anyway, the mafia had a lovely walk, and as far as I'm aware, all the local wildlife remain intact. It makes it so much easier when I don't have to dodge the new gamekeeper, who is actually a nasty piece of work, and nothing like the Mellors character in Lady Chatterley's Lover, I dreamed he would be.

So, we're wandering down this path,almost home, and Pie L'ardarse is plodding infront of me, with Dippy Dinsdale just ahead of her, and I'm off with the fairies, looking at Pie's bum thinking she's losing some of her excess poundage, and feeling very happy not only about that, but also how nice it is to be taking two clean dogs home, when I realise Dippy is no longer on the path, she's in the frigging ditch, up to her knees in mud and frog spawn. Anyone got Annette's phone number?

No comments:

Post a Comment