Tuesday 20 April 2010

One more sleep


YouTube - TedandTheBlondeMafia's Channel

I've never been so nervous in my life. I'm convinced I'm in labour, and have been up since stupid o'clock, cleaning every square inch of this house, in preparation for Ted coming home tomorrow. Hell, I even found a can of polish, and for reasons which are probably quite obvious to consultant psychiatrists, I polished the loo seat. How mad is that? Anyway, I performed a triple Salchow on my glass like throne, which was worthy of at least nine points, and I'm sure the pain will subside after a day or two on opiates.
Was another lovely day for walking The Mafia. Pie got in her first swim of the year, and I really must remember to take Madges arm bands next time we go down to The Mole.
I wish it was this time tomorrow.
Breathe, pant, push.

No comments:

Post a Comment