Wednesday 26 May 2010

Teddy, NO!!




You don't realise how much you nag your puppy, until the two year old next door spots him, and yells, Mummy look, it's Teddyno. She even sounded like me when she said it ffs. How many times a day must I say Teddy, NO, for this kid to have picked it up, and thought that was the poor little blokes name? I know it isn't ALL I say, because I've just spent at least twenty minutes lying to him, and saying, WOW, what a man, as he parades past me for the millionth time with his milk bottle, but as I type this, I can feel myself gearing up for another Teddy NO moment, because he's doing building works to the hovel, and the construction of an underground carpark, to hold 2421 London buses, and one empty, two litre milk bottle is getting incredibly close to dear old Pella's final resting place, and as much as I'd love to see her again........TEDDY, NO!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this, I am laughing at the moment but am making the most of the next 10 days of peace when my horror arrives !! and then I'll really appreciate what you've written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you might find this link useful?
    http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/mentalhealth/Pages/gethelp.aspx

    Seriously though, congratulations?Just don't listen to people who say, enjoy every second of their puppyhood, it goes too fast. It doesn't;o)

    ReplyDelete